The Fourth Energy Summit in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) has been organized by USAID Energy Investment Activity Project (USAID EIA) in BiH and the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) through the projects “Promotion of Renewable Energy in BiH” and “Promotion of Energy Efficiency in BiH,” in Neum in April 25-27, 2018. Recommendations for the energy sector reform were presented which could be the backbone of the economic development of BiH. Follow the link below to see the Key messages and voting results.
- Building Renovation Strategy in BiH by 2050
- Energy Market, Challenges and Opportunities – Admir Softić, Assistant Minister, BiH Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Relations
- Perspectives of Sustainable Energy Sector Development in BiH – Mirza Kušljugić, expert in the energy sector
- Support Schemes for Renewable Energy, ENOVA
- EE Project in Cantonal Hospital Zenica – Leonida Hadzimuratovic, CETEOR, Romano Pehar, EBRD
- EE Projects in Herzegovina-Neretva Canton – Kristina Crnjac, HNC Government
- Financing EE – Edisa Sijercic, Partner
- Independence and Transparency of Regulatory Commission – Mark Vannoy, Chairman, Maine Public Utilities Commission, USA
- Regulatory Aspects of Energy Efficiency in Primary Energy Savings – Marko Nišandžić and Alenka Savić, CRP
- Role, Importance and Streamlining the Permitting Regime – Eldar Tunjić and Feđa Bajraktarević, USAID EIA Minela Isaković, GIZ ProRE
- The Role of Regulators in Energy Efficiency – US-EU Experiences, Jan Rosenow, Consultant, USAID EIA
- Typology of Public Buildings in BiH – Amila Ajdinovic, UNDP
- USAID Regional Programs – Jamila Amodeo, USAID – Bureau for Europe and Eurasia.pptx
- Presentation of key messages and results of voting at the Energy Summit – Sibylle Strahl, GIZ ProRE-ProEE and Mak Kamenica, USAID EIA
Visit energetskisamit.ba for more info.