Guidelines for Investors in the Electricity Sector of BiH is the first document of its kind in BiH. The main purpose of these Guidelines is to help new (and existing) investors find their way in the complex administrative permitting procedures which exist in Bosnia and Hercegovina.
The Guidelines contain comprehensive information on necessary permits for construction of power generation facilities and competent institutions and authorities on all government levels in Bosnia and Hercegovina, apart from Brcko District, as well as a description of all administrative procedures.
Through working groups and subgroups, the Guidelines were developed in close cooperation with competent authorities and institutions responsible for issuing permits for construction of power generation facilities.
Investors can find the following information in the Guidelines (including, but not limited to):
- A graphic overview of all permits and competent authorities
- Procedural diagrams of permit issuing procedures
- Supporting documents that need to be submitted to the competent authority alongside the request for a permit
- Description of the individual permitting procedures
- Investor’s duties and obligations
- Legal remedies
- Many other useful tips and information
The Guidelines can be downloaded from the following link vodic.usaideia.ba